About

Free Counter
Www.free-counter-plus.com

Thursday, June 24, 2010

THE SHOW MUST GO ON !!!!!

Hi dear people, it's been a long time since I wrote something, I have to start writing again..., I'm down today, here is the day of San Juan, to tell you the truth , today has not been a good day for me ... one of the worst I've had in a couple of months, but it is almost over and tomorrow is another new and hopefully better day.

Actually I haven't had a good day in a few months, I haven't writing lately...it's not my best year (LOL), and I didn't have much to say.

But I've been thinking it's alreday time to come back after a year of absence, now it's the best time.

I must admit I'm not the same as I was a year ago, I've changed a lot, I grew, I matured, and I learned , it's true what they say "be learn from all the bad thing thta happend to us"

Today I feel particularly sad because one more time, I trust, and gave my all but wasn't enought ... I always believe and always get disappointment, no matter the care you have, there's always some person who made it deeper into me and makes me confident and open up and tell you how I feel in reality, despite what it costs me to do so, and at the end I always regret it, sometimes I think that I will never learn.

Well friends, that's life right? continuous learning... will s
ee if I learn this freaking time.

Tomorrow is another day ... and I believe it will be better than today.

THE SHOW MUST GO ON !!!!!!!

Let's see if we start again with our Blog, which has brought me so much satisfaction, I promise not to go away and come back stronger than ever, having your support as always.
Hugs to all of you and let's begin !!!!!

1 comentarios:

yaaay, I'm so glas you're back ;)