About

Free Counter
Www.free-counter-plus.com

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Erotic Stories...

Well girls, today being the weekend and to relax and enjoy a bit of week of hard work, they get a story that both these erotic love jajaja. :)

I hope you enjoy it.
Coffees

She had one of those discussions stronger with my partner, for the umpteenth time, and I left the department for not continue shouting mutually so that hurt me so much.

It's very hard to accept when love dies, and she did not want to let go, but insisted give to me despite knowing that nothing would save our relationship.

I looked for some of these hidden bars, a place where she could not find me easily, but I did not want discussions that night. I found the bar, there were only a few men in one of the officers and a woman at the bar.

I sat a short distance from her, and I ordered a martini, while watching ... I knew ... of course, was the same as that on some occasions perfumes bought at the store where I worked, once we had talked, it was a very nice woman, beautiful but not with that no one knows what makes them attractive. While the look at one of the men who was at the next table got up and came towards me. He put his hands on my desk and began to make propositions, was alcoholic and was very rude. I told him I was not interested, but he did not seem to hear me. Was starting to get nervous when a woman approached the bar and with a big smile on her lips said:

- Nancy, is that you?. I had not seen in years ....¿ how these beautiful?.

Quickly understood what she was trying to do, so I said with a big smile:

- Anna!. What a pleasant surprise ... Go sit down and take something and tell me that was your life.

The man shrugged his shoulders, and left disappointed. We both look and laugh. The woman ordered a beer and presented.

- I'm Joanne, I think you needed a hand.

- Yes, thank you .... and did not know how to do that is out .... I'm Nancy, but I think you already knew that. - Hmmm ... yeah, I remember very well the names of those who serve me well ever.

We started chatting on the store. She spent the time and was being very cold, so she said that it would go home and that I should do the same. Got off the head and told her that night could not return home, which had had a serious discussion with my partner and I did not want to return. Then she invited me to drink coffee at home, and I accepted.

She lived not far away, so I started to walk to her house. It was a very cold night, but wonderfully clear so we stopped a moment in the park and we sat on a bench, very close, so that our knees are touching .... and I felt this incredible shock, and I looked and saw she also was looking at me directly in the eye. For a long time that did not feel that shock.

We talked a bit about the cold nights, and the stars, and nonsense .... and looked and looked at her nipples see under the blouse ... wore no bra, and were very impressive ... I felt desires of stroke, but not I wanted to make any movement .... did not want to offend her.

I lifted my hand to my hair off her forehead and you accidentally touch your breasts .... is that she was so close to me. I took their hands and I could see waiting in her eyes ... I could not endure more, I took her face in my hands and I put my lips on yours. That moment was amazing, I began to feel that I put wet, excited ... she opened her mouth so that she could stick my tongue and gave us a French kiss, passionate, no matter if someone saw us.

I put my hands on her breasts and massage your nipples erect, and she moved breathles. I was so hot that she could not stand it ... and she obviously felt like it stood up and told me to go fast for us to get to her house.

During the rest of the way none said a word, we were scared but at the same time excited about what would happen in that department. Once in her house she told me to put a little comfortable while preparing coffee.

I sat in a chair, waiting for her ... when I returned I took the stand and coffes of their hands to put on the table.

I took the shoulders and looked directly into the eyes ... she was a little scared, but I could see the excitement in them. I kissed her again, we kissed softly at first, then more passionate, traveling with her tongue. Tangle my fingers in her hair, followed kissing slowly, then got off her shirt, I was opened and down her shoulders .... to see your breasts, beautiful and round breasts.

I went down my head on her neck, kissing, while massaging her nipples .... until you get to my mouth to, and she gently bit shuddered. Threw her head back and enjoyed the feeling ... while I removed the jeans, who fell to the ground.

Touched my panties and noticed that they were just that ... wet finger rubbing me an orgasm .... so I got off her lap, release. She was very excited ... the skirt fell, and I was kneeling in front of her. I could feel that her panties were so wet as mine .... I wanted to test its sweetness or me crazy again.

pull them and kissed the prominence just about sex ... then gently pushed her what it is sitting on the couch. I suck the inside of the thighs, slowly ... could feel how much I needed and I burned my tongue on please. She opened her legs even more, to make it easier to access ...... was so wet and I knew so well ... I found her clitoris and suck it ... while my hands were returning to their breasts and massages strongly. She began to move their hips, the I looked for a second and her gaze turned me crazy, I began to suck and suck more and more strong. She breathless and I told her I wanted to end up in my mouth ... that put her mad ... ended up in my face, moaning by the strong orgasm. I caught up and kissed me.

While kissing me, I removed the panties and penetrated me with her fingers ... I was so excited that put two fingers inside me and feeling rotated every inch of me ... I began to breathe heavily, but could not help much because was too hot. She dropped her head and began to suck my nipples delicately ... could mourn for the sensation of pleasure. Still penetrated with her fingers, stronger now, more and more strong and ended up on her hand with a whimper.

We stayed seated, catching its breath ... because we could not continue, we were both exhausted ......¿ and coffees?. They were cold .. but we had all night ahead.

0 comentarios: