About

Free Counter
Www.free-counter-plus.com

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hi dear inhabitans of Lesplanet, this night in Spain will be issued on the last chapter of the 5th season LHDP, which will proceed as expected today to see the capture of the Kaiser, the most wanted criminal in the entire season, also will see the wedding of Lucas and Sara, and we hope to see our girls Pepa and Silvia , we know from the advances that will come in several scenes, as there is a preview of the farewell maiden Sara via webcam, and will also be in operation to catch the Kaiser.

To enter a bit in the lower atmosphere and await the next and final episode in this season Pepa and Silvia to up as soon as possible the left with the progress of the episode today,


and the conversation the Pepa y Silvia with Sara, click here for see it PEPA AND SILVIA

Silvia: Sara one thing you should know about Lucas
Sara: what?
Rita: going to say something spicy
Silvia: No, no, no ... drops, if they are going to do pipi is left there drops, but that is because you can say anything ... you can put a cup ... so big ...
Sara: ay ... aunt ...
Silvia: no, that the whole aim is to shoot ... lacks doing pipi ...
Sara: now ... that Nooo ...
Pepa: I do not because I'm going to say anything Sarita, I refer to the facts speak for themselves and your aunt ... After being married to Lucas ... has changed sides (it has become a lesbian)
Sara: you are together? that well ... I am very happy ...
Rita: and then, you are well ... Couples ...
Sara: I whish have another wedding soon ...
Lola: who knows ...
Rita: Princess, is that it was cutting sausage ... One thing, a thing ...
Sara: Tell me Rita
Rita: I do not know if you ... if you ... get entirely or do not arrive whole (virgin) that it is not, but that's like ... I will only say that I love you, is that for your front, no pairs, no brakes, to go, night and day, night and day ...
Sara: ok Rita
Rita: I've taken a long time to build from the waist down ... and that is not recovered ever in life and that is very sad, very sad ... but good if you want a lot ... you command a kiss from here very big part of me and my baby
Sara: ok
Rita: a kiss
Sara: thanks


0 comentarios: