About

Free Counter
Www.free-counter-plus.com

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Not for a million dollars ...

Hi LesPlanet's girls, looking around, I found something that surprised me about Lindsay Lohan, and it seems that she was offered 1 million dollars for admitting his relationship with Sam and accept her lesbianism, and I say this because I can not offer I? I would be happy to say anywhere:) and this sure many of you'll also what do it ...

It seems that after the controversial photographs that appeared on the singer and actress Lindsay Lohan, which is very affectionate with Samantha Ronson, and no one believed the story of friendship and magazine OK! offered one million dollars to accept that her is a lesbian.

It seems that the representative of the actress refused at the time that Lindsay was interested in this offer and really was so, because so far despite having seen videos, photos and take all quite clear that these girls are partners, not have said not a single word either ... and until we know that the two girls already living together, but actions speak louder than a thousand words.


what they showed that love is stronger than was the discretion according to Star magazine, Lindsay and SamRo have been sending extremely charged MySpace and text messages back and forth ever since Lindsay checked into rehab. “Babe, if I don’t have you in my life then I should just go die,” wrote Lindsay one night. “Your [sic] all I have to live for, babe. I want to marry you and have children with you. I need you to live!”

Wrote Samantha: “You still have me. I’m here for you. With you.”

“I love you,” said Lindsay. “You love me. Why don’t we fuck and make a family … Babe, don’t leave me like this I FUCKING LOVE YOU!”

Lindsay sends Samantha a “virtual kiss” each night from rehab. “Go to bed babe,” she writes. “I love you – [signed] Lindsay Ronson.”

0 comentarios: