About

Free Counter
Www.free-counter-plus.com

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lindsay Lohan's novel...

Hi girls, it seems that Lindsay Lohan leaves no one to get into another, or rather to the goal in another, because between her alleged girlfriend and her father these days have somewhat angry.

Now this is a story of these "she said and he said and then she said… and then he replied" that both overwhelming and it makes clear the poor relations of the family Lohan, who apparently say things through of the media.

It appears that Samantha Ronson, mentioned at some point-or it is rumoured-her intention to write a book to explain "everything" and I say that is "Everything", her relationship with Lindsay?, Lindsay's relationship with other girls , a few days ago as did her ex-friend Courtenay Semel would have to read this book to leave questions ... Obviously, Lindsay's father, Michael Lohan, Samantha assumed that sought to publish the details of the life of her daughter, so it stated: "“Samantha drinks and passes the drinks under the table to Lindsay, and behind the scenes it gets worse and worse,” says Lohan. “Sam is using my daughter. My daughter isn’t working because she’s always with Sam. Even my ex-wife knows it. She just isn’t doing anything about it. She are using my daughter, nobody knew who was Samantha Ronson until she met Lindsay" This is not entirely untrue ... the father has its share of reason.

But it is clear that Samantha had to say theirs, so it has published on its MySpace blog a note that attacked Michael Lohan also said: "I do not feel the need to publicly defend my role in the life of Lindsay. My only regret is that I prefer my more than him. "


The exact note of Samanta is this:

SHUT THE F*** UP
Current mood: intimidated

"i really don't want to say anything because i feel like he wins- he, being the man who is so desperate for attention that he goes to the media whenever possible- i know i am being used, i am just a pawn- easy to sacrifice in order to feed his addiction. I was angry when i first read his attack on me, but- for me- i believe that actions speak louder than words... so now i just pity him- i am not standing in his way- i am not the reason that he has no contact with his daughter- he is- his need to throw a tantrum for the whole world to hear is- i am not going to go into a play by play defense- i feel no need to publicly defend my role in lindsay's life- i'm just sorry that she likes me more than him.
p.s. i'm not the one that is so lost that i need to use my relationship with lindsay to earn a living.... i am, always will and always have been here for her for her- not for anything else....so I think it's safe to say that there is not now and never will be a tell all..... written by me..... when does your book come out mr. lohan?"
Then Lindsay made other statements in which he spoke about her father: "He's out of control. I want to stop talking to the media and harming the people I love. "

But Lindsay also has a MySpace account, and has used it to show his regret over the betrayal of her father strike again and defending Samantha: "Samantha has not sold and I will not ever".

This is the note of Lindsay on MySpace:

DRUG FREE
Current mood: betrayed
Category: Life
"If you have something to say to me, say it to my face- that's what i have believed my whole life- don't be a coward and say it to others first, let alone all the media in the world- i think we know where the rest of this blog is going…

If you guessed it had to do with my father- then you guessed right! It really hurts, because i have tried- after all that my mother and siblings have gone through, i really tried to make things work- For the hope of having a father again-wanting things to change- even though people have said, some people will forever remain the same.

Having said that- the people were right, and he is yet to change- but this time, without his daughter by his side- He has become a public embaressment and a bully- To my family, my co-workers, my friends, and a girl that means the world to me (its obvious who that is).

He has no idea what is going on in my life because i have chosen not to involve him in it- His recent attack on my life and my loved ones is simply for an ADDICTION THAT HE HAS- FAME. Why he feels the need to comment on anything in my life that i may want to keep private, is beyond comprehension- If he really cared about me and my life, then he would learn to respect my wishes by staying out of it.

Samantha has not and would never sell me out. Nor has my mother, who is wonderful.

This further proves that any information that my father has about me or the people in my life is internet based- and about as accurate as a page six item.I'm not going to engage any further, though i probably could go on…

I have said enough, i have a therapist, and it is not the the camera man at x17."

Well girls and we see that this is burning, as end? Hopefully stop this girl live in peace with his partner and life in general, for that is trying to straighten her life ...

0 comentarios: