About

Free Counter
Www.free-counter-plus.com

Saturday, June 21, 2008

ATTENTION: Inhabitants of LesPlanet in San Francisco

Hi girls LesPlanet, especially at this occasion greeting to California, because some girls are very fortunate, they are lucky, this Friday June 27 to be able to spend an unforgettable night, full of good music, the best DJ's good drink and a unique company because it will feast companion Rose Rollins, our favorite soldier, our Tasha L Word,

She will be this Friday, dancing, having fun and sharing moments with incredible all going to the party, the doors open from 8 pm until 3 o'clock in the morning.

They will also be Dani and Tila Tequila.

At that will ask you to be my drink a glass and give a strong kiss to Tasha because I will not be able to attend, but I learn every detail of the party.
Some of the fortunate going to be that night with Rose, I hope I have his experience and taken many photos, but mostly to have fun !!!!!


0 comentarios: